No 4-1/2 Smoothing Plane by WoodRiver
The WoodRiver® V3 line of hand planes is based on the reliable Stanley Bedrock design featuring heavy, stress-relieved ductile iron castings, fully machined adjustable frogs and A-2 steel blades.
The planes represent a live, evolving product line that incorporates input from users, experts and the manufacturer to produce the best working planes possible.
The WoodRiver No. 4-1/2 Bench Hand Plane is 73mm (2-7/8") wide, 380mm (14-15/16") long, has a 60mm (2-3/8") blade, and weighs slightly over 6 lbs/2.7kg.
the No. 4-1/2 offers the user more heft, size and a larger tote than a traditional No. 4. Features include soles and side machined flat and square, lightly finished Bubinga handles, and minimal tune-up required before use.
- 73mm (2-7/8") wide, 263mm (10-3/8") long, has a 60mm (2-3/8") blade,
- Modeled after the Bedrocks, Stanley Tool’s very best line
- Features fine-grained ductile iron castings and fully machined frogs
- Soles and sides machined flat and square
- Tools require minimal tune-up prior to use
- Lightly finished Bubinga handles provide comfort and control
Check out this great offer;