Incra 5000 Mitre Sled and Mitre Gauge METRIC
The Mitre 5000 blends the incremental angle control features of the Mitre 3000SE with a very special 3-panel Sled for the ultimate miter cutting workstation for the table saw. Now in FULL METRIC out of the box!
A Renewable Right Panel provides zero-clearance tear-out control and cut-off support on Both sides of the blade. Two aluminum T-tracks are embedded in the MDF panel top to secure an included work piece hold-down clamp and to provide absolute rigid support for the 915mm (36") to 1626mm (64") telescoping IncraLOCK Cut-off Fence.
Will crosscut a 635mm (25") wide board with full control on a standard 250mm (10") table saw.
- The Mitre 5000 by INCRA delivers perfect, repeatable accuracy.
- 364 Positive Stop in 1/2° Increments
- Extender Fence Telescopes from 915mm (36") to 1626mm (64")
- GlideLOCK Mitre Bar Adjusts to Fit Any Standard Table Saw
- INCRA Flip Shop Stop Positioner
- Indexing Every 1/2° Plus Continuous Adjustment Between
- Right- and Left-tilt saw compatible
- Fence lock down clamp for rock solid support
- Mitre Slider included for static sled panel positioning
SAFETY NOTE: The following videos show the use of the Incra Mitre 5000 without appropriate guarding, this is not reccommended under any circumstance.